Victoria Bruton was raised in Jonesboro, Arkansas. She attended high school at The Madeira School, an all girls boarding school located in McLean, Virginia. During high school, Victoria worked for U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein on Capitol Hill. Victoria returned to attend the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville for college where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science in 2002. Victoria received her Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law in May of 2005.
She joined the 19th Judicial District Public Defender’s office in 2005 where she gained valuable experience in the court system. She was responsible for representing clients in both felony and misdemeanor courts. In 2008, Victoria joined Taylor Law Partners in Fayetteville, Arkansas. During her time there she represented clients in the private sector. Her practice expanded to include a number of clients in family law and civil litigation. In January of 2013, Victoria became a member of Keith, Miller, Butler, Schneider & Pawlik where she has had an active practice in domestic relations/family law matters, guardianships, criminal law, probate matters and civil litigation.
Victoria is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association, and the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and is a certified Domestic Relations/Guardianship Attorney Ad Litem, meaning she is now qualified under Administrative Order No. 15.1 to accept appointments to represent the best interests of children in disputed custody cases in domestic relations and probate divisions. Victoria became a certified mediator in Domestic Relations and Probate matters effective September 27th, 2019.
“Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.”
- United States District Court, Arkansas, (Eastern & Western Division)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- All Courts in Arkansas
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Bachelors of Arts in Political Science, 2002
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas
- Lyndsey Kilion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Practice: