Mary M. White Schneider is a domestic relation, family law, litigation, mediation, and ad litem attorney who practices exclusively in Northwest AR.
Mary’s office is located in the downtown Rogers location of Miller | Butler.
Mary has been a mediator in family, probate, and juvenile law since 2000, and was first certified in 2003 when the initial class of mediators was first certified in AR. Mary has given many speeches on family law and mediation.
Mary joined the firm as a partner in November 2001. She began her legal career working for the insurance defense firm of Joseph Paulk & Associates, in Tulsa in 1987. After moving to Arkansas, she then joined the Slinkard Law Firm in 1989 until 1996, when she became a partner in the firm of Cochran, Schneider & Croxton, P.A.
Mary has experience in domestic relations, probate, family law, litigation, mediation, and ad litem. Mary has practiced these areas of the law throughout the majority of her career.
Mary is a Certified Mediator and Certified Ad Litem. Mary maintains these certifications by participating in numerous trainings each year.
- Domestic Relations
- Ad Litem
- Guardianship (probate)
- University of Tulsa Law School – Juris Doctor 1987
- Hendrix College, Arkansas- Bachelor of Arts in History 1983
Leadership & Community Service Experience
- Board Member Single Parent Scholarship Fund
- Past Commissioner, Arkansas Early Childhood Commission
- Former Board Member of Benton County Sunshine School
- Former Board Member of NWACC Foundation
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Arkansas
- Western United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- All Courts in Arkansas
- A frequent speaker on family law and mediation