Jenna Fogleman joined Miller | Butler in 2015 and practices mainly in Contracts and Commercial Transactions, Corporate Governance, Employment, Real Estate, and Estate administration. She represents clients in Arkansas and Missouri and offices out of our Rogers location.
Jenna is originally from Northeast Arkansas but graduated high school in Indiana and attended Purdue University for her undergraduate degree. While at Purdue, she was very involved in philanthropy and volunteered as a certified Court Appointed Special Advocate representing children involved in Families in Need of Service Cases. After graduating from college, she worked as an Admissions Analyst for the Office of International Programs at Arkansas State University. While attending law school at the University of Arkansas, she spent her first summer studying at Downing College, University of Cambridge in the UK and was also selected to participate for two years as a regional competitor in the Traveling International Moot Court team placing Quarterfinalist at Regionals both years.
Jenna has experience in Civil Litigation, Commercial Disputes, Contracts and Commercial Transactions, Construction Disputes, Corporate Governance, Employment, Mediation, Commercial and Residential Real Estate, Probate, Secured Transactions, and Trust and Probate Litigation.
In her free time, Jenna enjoys spending time with her family, friends, & dogs, gardening, cheering on the Razorbacks, and being a part of the Northwest Arkansas community.
- Small Business
- Employment Law
- Business and Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Probate & Estate Administration
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas- Juris Doctor
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana- Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Leadership & Community Service Experience
- Board Member of the Northwest Arkansas Regional Board for Make-A-Wish Mid-South
- Make-A-Wish Mid-South, Walk for Wishes NWA Committee
- NWA Walk for Wishes 2021 – Co-Chair
- 40 Under 40 Honoree for 2020, Northwest Arkansas Business Journal
- Benton County Bar Association
- President (2019-2020)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Susan G. Komen Ozark
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western District of Arkansas (admitted)
- Speaker – Employment Law for the Next Generation
- Washington County Bar Association (2017)
- Benton County Bar Association (2017)
- Speaker – Paid Leave and the Pandemic
- Arkansas Bar Association, March 2020