George Rozzell is a Litigator who most often represents clients in Federal Court.
Officing out of both the Fayetteville and Rogers office of Miller | Butler, George has argued or briefed cases or petitions for certiorari before the Arkansas Courts of Appeals and Supreme Court, 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court.
George’s most proud accomplishment is that of establishing the 8th Circuit Precedent that an Americans with Disabilities Act claim survives the death of the affected employee.
George joined the firm in 2013 having successfully operated a solo practice where he focused on litigation, employment, bankruptcy, criminal, and domestic matters. In 2016, he was made a partner of Miller | Butler.
George has experience in Administrative Law, Appeals, Arbitration, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Civil Rights, Commercial Disputes, Contracts, and Commercial Transactions, Construction Disputes, Corporate Governance, Criminal Law, Family, and Domestic Law, Education, Employment, Mediation, and Secured Transactions.
George also serves as a Title IX Hearing Panel Officer for the University of Arkansas.
George’s experience allows him to ensure that each of our clients receives competent advice and, to do so, he regularly involves the other skilled attorneys at Miller | Butler.
- Civil Litigation & Arbitration (JAMS and AAA)
- Commercial Disputes
- Real Estate
- Texas Christian University, BSBA
- University of Arkansas, JD
Leadership & Community Service Experience
- B. Putman Inns of Court (member)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- House of Delegates (2016-2020)
- Legislation Committee (2016-2020)
- Fayetteville, AR Soccer (coach)
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western District of Arkansas (admitted)
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma (practiced)
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri (practiced)
- United States District Court, Central District of California (practiced)
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Moderator – Guns in the Workplace – Arkansas Bar Association Midyear Meeting, 2016
- Speaker – Employment Law for the Next Generation
- Washington County Bar Association (2017)
- Benton County Bar Association (2017)
- Speaker – Paid Leave and the Pandemic
- Arkansas Bar Association, March 2020