Andrew R. Miller is a Criminal and Business Litigation attorney who most often represents clients in Arkansas and Missouri.
Drew’s office is located in the downtown Rogers office of Miller | Butler.
Drew has been the leading counsel for several high-profile criminal trials along with representing a number of businesses in complex litigation. His accomplishments have been recognized by NW Arkansas Business Matters 40 under 40, Arkansas Life Magazine Top Attorney (2016), and Mid-South Super Lawyers in Criminal Defense (2019, 2020).
Prior to entering the private practice in 1995 and forming what has become Miller | Butler, he began his legal career at the Benton County Prosecuting Attorney’s office in 1991 and became the Chief Deputy Prosecutor in 1994.
Drew’s dedication to his cases and his drive to work hard are the principal aspects that clients desire when searching for representation.
- Criminal Law
- Business Litigation
- University of Arkansas School of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Arkansas – Bachelors in Criminal Justice
Leadership & Community Service Experience
- Rogers Early Risers Rotary – Previous President
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Arkansas, (Eastern & Western Division)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- All Courts in Arkansas
- United States District Court, Illinois, (Northern Division)
- Licensed to practice in all Missouri state courts
- Trial Techniques for Criminal Cases 2010