Alicia Canfield joined Miller | Butler in 2021 after working with the firm previously as a paralegal and law clerk. Representing clients out of our Rogers location, her practice includes criminal defense and a wide variety of civil litigation, with a focus on the protection of constitutional rights.
Alicia received her bachelor’s degree from Missouri Southern State University in Joplin, MO and her Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR.
While in law school, she spent her first summer studying at Downing College, University of Cambridge in the UK, and backpacking across Europe. She earned extensive experience as a Rule XV student-attorney which allowed her to successfully represent indigent clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges in the Advanced Criminal Practice Legal Clinic. She also received a Silver Award for pro bono services she provided on behalf of the Law School.
Outside of work, Alicia enjoys spending time outdoors with her family and dog, reading western novels, and traveling.
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, Missouri – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas – Juris Doctor
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Western & Eastern Districts of Arkansas
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member
- Benton County Bar Association, Member
- Arkansas Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers