Andrew (Drew) R. Miller was born March 2, 1965, in Augsburg, Germany and is the son of a career Army officer. He attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and obtained his BA degree in Criminal Justice in 1987. He then attended the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville and obtained his Juris Doctor in 1991. Drew began his legal career at the Benton County Prosecuting Attorney’s office in 1991 and was made Chief Deputy Prosecutor in 1994. He entered private practice in 1995 and is a partner at Keith, Miller, Butler, Schneider & Pawlik. His main focus is on criminal and business litigation. He was recognized by the Arkansas Business Matters magazine on their annual 40 Under 40 list of prominent members of the professional community. He has been lead counsel for several high profile criminal trials along with representing a number of businesses in complex litigation.
When people are searching for an attorney, principal aspects of representation they desire are dedication to the case and the willingness to work hard. With managing partner, Andrew Miller, that’s exactly what clients receive.
When entering the field of law, Miller said he saw the process as a more black-and-white experience but was soon enamored with the practice’s ins and outs.
“I originally thought that lawyers only dealt with criminal matters, either prosecuting them or defending them. I wanted to be a prosecutor because I thought my skill set would give me the ability to do the job,” he said. “I immediately found myself in the courtroom and fell in love with it.”
Miller added that he feels his greatest accomplishment is being a part of a group of people who are all committed to the law and what they do, as well as allowing clients to gain solace in the fact that they are getting a fair shake, whether they win or lose the case.
“I only promise them what I can guarantee — that is to work hard,” he said.
Position: Managing Partner
- United States District Court, Arkansas, (Eastern & Western Division)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- All Courts in Arkansas
- United States District Court, Illinois, (Northern Division)
- Licensed to practice in all Missouri state courts
- University of Arkansas School of Law
- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice, 1987
- Rogers Early Risers Rotary (Past President)
- Benton County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Trial Techniques For Criminal Cases 2010
- Certified law enforcement instructor
- National Registry of Who’s Who 1997
- NW Arkansas Business Matters 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- Arkansas Life Magazine Top Attorney 2016
Assistant: Elizabeth Moore